How to Download MSN Explorer 11? | +1-800-862-9240
If you’re using an older version of Download MSN Explorer 11. You’ll need to download and install the update right away to continue using the safest software.
Dial-up customers: Since MSN Explorer provides your internet connection, you will not be able to follow the steps to install MSN Explorer online. If you do not have a Dial-up CD please order a CD at http://cdorder.msn.com.
Broadband Users: Ensure you are connected to the internet before downloading and installing the Client Software.
- Open a new browser, go to https://membercenter.msn.com/article.aspx?pa=MC_ART_DownloadMSNSoftware
- Sign-in using the primary email account
- Click on Download and install the latest MSN software and click “Install Now”
- Click “Run” when prompted and follow the download instructions.
- On your desktop, you should now see an icon “MSN Installer”.
- It may take up to a minute or two for the Installer icon to appear on the desktop.
- If you do not see “copying files” or the “installation wizard” even after a minute or two clicks on the MSNInstaller.exe to launch the installation wizard
- On the Are you currently connected to the Internet? page please selects I’m currently connected to the Internet and click Next
- On the next screen please enter your email address/password and click Next
- If you have a dial-up subscription and are currently using DSL or LAN connection, on the Configure Dial-up Internet Access Now? Page please choose No, I’ll configure Dial-Up Internet Access later and click Next
- Enter your name as shown on the Review and sign the agreements page and click I Accept
- Click Next to complete installation
- Once the installation has completed the install wizard will close and you should click on the MSN.exe on your desktop to launch the MSN Client.
Get MSN Explorer 11 now: Step-by-step guide to updating Microsoft’s web browser on your PC
How to install MSN Explorer 11
1: First you need to visit this webpage to download IE11.
2: Below the Get MSN Explorer 11 button you’ll see a ticked box marked ‘I would also like Bing and MSN defaults’. This will make Bing your default search engine and MSN your homepage. If you’d like to stick with your current defaults, untick the box then click the Get MSN Explorer 11 button.
3: A download window should appear next. Click Run, followed by Yes in the next box.
4: The installation will then continue on its own. Once it’s complete you may need to restart, so click Restart Now.
5: When your PC resumes, your MSN Explorer 11 browser will be ready to use.