My MSN Butterfly does not work
MSN Butterfly Not Working: MSN is basically a web portal that enables the users to create their own MSN account so that they can use it for various purposes. It was launched by Microsoft and its domain name is under Hotmail. MSN now has become one of the most widely used e-mail service providers all over the world and its users have also increased tremendously in the recent years.
Despite, being the extraordinary e-mail service providers, there are times when it doesn’t work properly and creates difficulties for its users. So, if MSN butterfly is not working, then the users need to follow certain steps to fix it and also can contact MSN Butterfly Technical Support Number:
- Firstly the customer needs to make sure that their device is connected to the internet services.
- Restart the computer and try to open MSN.
- If the customers are using routers to connect the internet, then they should make sure that it is working properly. The customers should also reset the router if needed.
- If the customers are using the dial-up facility to connect the internet then they should disconnect and then connect the modem if required.
- Customers should always enter their MSN username and password correctly while accessing their MSN account. If they’ve forgotten their password then they should follow steps to recover it.
- The firewall on which you are accessing the MSN account should be compatible with each other.
- The customers MSN account should always be verified so as to maintain its security level. For this customers can use the 2 step verification method.
- The e-mail filtering feature of MSN should be turned off.
If MSN Butterfly not working on I phone then the customers should follow the steps to fix the issue:
- Firstly the customer needs to switch on their I phones and then click on configuration settings.
- Then select for POP3 and the IMAP server settings option.
- Click on settings again and go to mail, contact, and calendar.
- Then select add account and after that select the option other.
- Enter your name, e-mail address, and the correct password.
- Click on incoming mail server POP port and the number 993 and just mention email@example.com
- Then click on outgoing mail server SMTP port and the number 465 and write firstname.lastname@example.org
- Then lastly mention your password and select to finish.
On the other hand, if MSN is not working on I pad then the customer should apply the same solution mentioned above for I phone to fix the issue in New York.