MSN is a web portal and related collection of Internet services and apps for Windows and mobile devices, provided by Microsoft and launched on August 24, 1995, the same release date as Windows 95. The Microsoft Network was initially a subscription-based dial-up online service that later became an Internet service provider named MSN Dial-up. At the same time, the company launched a new web portal named Microsoft Internet Start and set it as the first default home page of Internet Explorer, its web browser. In 1998, Microsoft renamed and moved this web portal to the domain name MSN.com
Hotmail/MSN is now one of the most popular email service used around the world with largest number of email users. If you are one of them and facing any kind of issue with your Hotmail/MSN accounts, we have the solution. Our Email Customer support team is very professional both in Agile Support and responsive ways. The moment they receive your call, you will be attended with one of our expert technical experts who will ask your particular queries and get it resolved as soon as possible.
Our Email Help Services Include:
☆ Help with hacked or spammed Outlook/ Hotmail/ MSN email accounts.
☆ Support for Outlook/ Hotmail/ MSN email related problems.
☆ Confguring email account on Microsoft Outlook with Hotmail.
☆ Email account spam filter setup and enabling block rules.
☆ Outlook/ Hotmail/ MSN email send & recieve plroblem help.
☆ Hotmail mobile settings setup & configuration.
Some common msn issues fix :
Customize and personalize in the new MSN :
The new MSN allows you to customize and personalize your experience on MSN.
- On the MSN Home Page, use the settings option to add or remove entire sections from the home page.
- At each section of the home page, use the down arrow to change the order the section(s) appear on the home page
- Personalize each section page with Favorites and other tools on the section header
Take your personalized MSN and MSN apps with you on every device.
E-mail help after upgrading to Windows 10 :
Are you having some trouble with e-mail now that you’ve upgraded to Windows 10? Follow the steps below to fix this:
- Sign out of MSN Explorer.
- Launch MSN Explorer, but do not sign in.
- Click the Upgrade Now option at the top of the screen.
- If prompted to allow MSN Explorer to make changes to your computer, click Yes.
- Once the MSN Installer has loaded, click the X in the upper right hand corner to close the Installer.
- Sign into MSN Explorer and the mail issues should be resolved.
Fix issues while signing in :
Ensure all TLS security settings are enabled in Internet Explorer:
Make sure that the TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, TLS 1.2, SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0 options are enabled in Internet Explorer.
To do this, click Tools > Internet Options > Advanced and scroll down to the Security section and check the boxes labeled TLS 1.0,TLS 1.1, TLS 1.2, SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0 and then click Apply > Ok.
Close Internet Explorer and MSN and start MSN again and attempt to log in. If you’re still having issues logging in move on to the steps below to reset your browser and add MSN as a trusted site for Internet Explorer.
To reset your browser:
- Close all Internet Explorer windows and MSN Explorer.
- Reset Internet Explorer back to defaults:
a. Windows 7 reset Internet Explorer back to its default.
b. Windows 8 or 8.1 manually reset Internet Explorer.
- Open MSN Explorer and attempt to sign in again.
Note: Resetting Internet explorer will set all settings back to defaults. You may have to re-enable any customization settings such as home page, tool bars and other settings you may have changed before the reset.
To add a trusted site to Internet Explorer:
Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
Tap or click the Tools button , and then tap or click Internet options.
Tap or click the Security tab, choose one of the security zone icons (Local intranet, Trusted sites, or Restricted sites), and then tap or click Sites.
If you chose Local intranet in the previous step, tap or click Advanced, and then do the following:
Add a site—enter a URL into the Add this website to the zone box, and then tap or click Add.
Move locally stored emails to server :
To move your emails to the server, follow these instructions:
1. Launch the MSN Butterfly and sign-in.
2. Click on the Mail & More button in the navigation bar.
3. Click on a folder under the ‘Folders on your computer’ section in the left pane.
4. Choose the emails to save by using the individual check boxes. To select all the emails at once, click the link at the top of the check box column.
5. Right-click the email(s) and select ‘Put in Folder…’ or click the Put in Folder button on the toolbar (folder icon with arrow moving towards the outside of the folder) and select a destination folder located under the ‘Folders on MSN’ section.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 for each folder in the ‘Folders on your computer’ section.
7. Perform the above steps for each MSN Explorer and Windows User account as needed.
8. Please note that the upload time for your emails saved under ‘Folders on your computer’ back to the MSN server will depend on your connection speed.
Error 66 when attempting to sign into MSN Explorer :
If you see error 66 when you try to sign into MSN Explorer, this may be due to a recent security change.
You may be able to resolve this error by following these steps:
1) Launch Internet Explorer.
2) Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner. (It should be located next to the Favorites star.)
3) Select Internet Options.
4) Select the Advanced tab.
5) Scroll down to the Security section.
6) Check the Use TLS 1.2 box.
7) Click Apply, and then OK.
8) Close Internet Explorer, and then try signing into MSN Explorer.
MSN Shortcut butterfly icon not visible on Desktop over Win 10 :
Right Click on desktop -> New -> Shortcut
It will launch ‘Create Shortcut’ wizard
Type “C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MSN.lnk”
Click next -> Shortcut name shows MSN -> Click Finish