Download MSN Member Center Software
To download and install MSN software, click Install Now.
System Requirements & Recommendations to Install MSN Member Center
- Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Windows-compatible computer with 500-MHz or faster processor
- 128 MB or more of RAM
- Up to 320 MB of hard disk space during installation and up to 180 MB after installation
- 28.8-Kbps or faster modem or other existing Internet connection (Broadband service requires available USB or Ethernet port on the main computer, not on a hub or serial connection through other devices.)
- 256-color VGA or higher resolution graphics card
- CD drive (if installing from CD)
- 800-MHz or faster processor
- 256 MB or more of RAM
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- SVGA or higher resolution graphics card
- 800 x 600 screen resolution
- 16-bit sound card and speakers
Install MSN Software
Dial-up customers: Since MSN Explorer provides your internet connection, you will not be able to follow the steps to install MSN Explorer online.
Broadband Users: Ensure you are connected to the internet before downloading and installing the Client Software.
- Open a new browser, go to https://membercenter.msn.com/article.aspx?pa=MC_ART_DownloadMSNSoftware
- Sign-in using the primary email account
- Click on Download and install the latest MSN software and click “Install Now”
- Click “Run” when prompted and follow the download instructions.
- On your desktop you should now see an icon “MSN Installer”. It may take up to a minute or two for the Installer icon to appear on the desktop
Note: if you do not see “copying files” or the “installation wizard” even after a minute or two click on the MSNInstaller.exe to launch the installation wizard
- On the Are you currently connected to the Internet? Page please selects I‘m currently connected to the Internet and click next
- On the next screen please enter your email address/password and click Next
Note: If you have a dial-up subscription and are currently using DSL or LAN connection, on the Configure Dial-up Internet Access Now? Page please choose No, I’ll configure Dial-Up Internet Access later and click Next
- Enter your name as shown on the Review and sign the agreements page and click I Accept
- Click Next to complete installation
- Once the installation has completed the install wizard will close and you should click on the MSN.exe on your desktop to launch the MSN Client.