How to Download MSN Software for Windows? | New Hampshire
If you want to Download MSN Software and install in your system just follow these step:
- Open a Web Browser or Internet Explorer on your window screen by clicking on the blue “e” icon.
- In the Internet Explorer (Browser) window, type http://membercenter.msn.com/ in the address bar (show on top start with https:// and press Enter.
- Once the page loads, click on the Sign In button and type your MSN e-mail address and password and click enter.
- Click Download MSN Software on the right-hand side.
- Click Download and install the latest MSN software.
- Click the Install Now button.
- Click Run in the File Download box. This will initiate the download of MSN’s Installation Wizard which may take about 2 to 5 minutes. You may be prompted to click Run again.
- On the next window, choose “Yes, I’m currently connected to the Internet.”
- Enter your primary “MSN e-mail address” and passwords in the field provided and click Next.
- The next page after will prompt you to accept the MSN service agreement. To accept and continue with the installation, type your name in the blank field exactly as it appears, then select “I Accept.”
- In the Installation option page, select “Typical” and click Next. (If you want to pick & choose components to choose Custom)
- It will display a list of components that are being installed. The rest of the download and installation should take from 30-45 minutes. It depends on your computer and connection speed. Click on Finish once it appears on the screen.
- The MSN welcome screen will show up and you can sign-in to MSN.